Tips for Skin Care for Men : Skincare is an equally important issue for men. It is not pleasant to come across men who have oily skin with acne, or a bad body odor or probably dandruff. All you men out there remember these problems can be a big ‘turn-off’ for people with whom you interact and communicate on a regular basis. This can be your family or probably colleagues or friends. You need to ensure you look after your skin and hairs as well as you look after the fitness factor.
To help you manage small skin problems here are some simple and easy tips.
- Dealing with Acne:
Make this mask and apply this on your face instead of squeezing and pinching the pimples on your face.
Mix 1/2tsp camphor, 4tbsp of Fuller’s earth, 2 ground cloves, 2tsp mint paste and 1 tsp of sandalwood powder. Mix this with rose water to make a paste. Apply this on your face and wash it off only after it has completely dried. This needs to be used every day for the maximum benefits. This pack in the dry form can be stored in the fridge for around 10 days.
- Dealing with Excessive Oil:
Mix 2tsp of camphor powder with 200 ml of rose water. Wipe your skin with this mixture 3 to 4 times a day to get rid of the excessive oil. This can be stored in an airtight bottle in the fridge. This can reduce the risks of skin infections besides preventing the build-up of oil and bacteria on your skin.
- Exfoliator for Oily skin:
Whiteheads and blackheads are due to improper cleansing of the skin. You need to be aware that this can cause acne and also pimples.
Mix 4tbsp powder of lemon peel with 4tbsp of orange peel powder, 50gm china clay, and a little of neem leaf powder and 5tbsp of rice powder. You can store this in the dry form and only take out a little when you intend to use it. Mix with a little mint paste and ally all over your skin. Dab with a little water and scrub this on your face. The whiteheads and the blackheads are dislodged easily.
Tips on Skin Care:
- Ensure you have a balanced diet with more fresh fruits and vegetables. Intake of coconut water, buttermilk, and other natural juices need to be a part of your regular diet when you are looking for clear and healthy skin.
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking a minimum of 10 to 12 glasses of water every day.
- Wear loose clothing so that your skin can breathe.
- Exercise regularly so that the toxins can be flushed out of your body via sweat.
- Keep the digestion tract clean and clear and ensure you do not suffer from any constipation. Not many are aware that this metabolism can affect the health of your skin directly.
Knowing the basics and understanding the importance of this can help you get a clear and healthy skin you are looking for.
Read more articles
- The Many Benefits of Rose Water
- Natural Beauty Tips for a Glow
- Keep Cool in summer the Ayurvedic Way